Distributed Antenna Systems
DISTRIBUTED ANTENNA SYSTEMS
A distributed antenna system (DAS) is a network of spatially separated antenna nodes connected to a common source via a transport medium that provides wireless service within a geographic area or structure. DAS elevations are generally at or below the clutter level and node installations are compact. A distributed antenna system may be deployed indoors (an iDAS) or outdoors (an oDAS).
PUBLIC SAFETY DAS – Providing In-Building Wireless Communications for Our First Responders is Our Top Priority
There’s good reason that BDA’s are now a CODE DRIVEN REQUIREMENT in many areas. With hurricanes, floods, tornados, snow, hail, and heavy wind storms, it’s imperative that first responders radios work where ever they go. Providing coverage for our first responders is our number one priority. Code calls for critical areas such as the Fire Command Room, Fire Pump Room, and stairwells and elevators be covered at 99%. For all other spaces, the coverage required is 95%. The fire inspectors are writing Notices of Violation if their radios do not work in your building. If you have received one of these, promptly call us for assistance in remediation. Our systems are trusted by the professionals that must depend on them to work when they respond to an emergency.
- We are registered with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- We ensure reliable first responder communications inside structures critical to public safety.
- We work closely with the AHJ and fire professionals to provide an approved system that meets their requirements.
- We use our own manufacturer trained and certified installation, testing & commissioning technicians.
CELLULAR DAS – Reliable Indoor Cellular Enhancement for Small to Mid-Size Structures
Do your cellular phones work in your building? Let us test your building to see if it’s a good candidate for a Cellular DAS.
We offer the following turn-key services:
- Project Scope – We create scopes of work and project specifications.
- Client Representation – We serve as the owner’s representative and interact with other trades.
- Pre-Installation Benchmark Testing – We test a building with industry calibrated equipment to gain an understanding of the signal strength. We target only areas needing enhancement in order to keep costs to a minimum.
- System Design – We use tools such as AutoCAD & iBwave to submit to carriers.
- Equipment Procurement – All equipment is prepared and tested by our procurement center.
- Equipment Installation- We have manufacturer-trained, certified installation and commissioning technicians.
- Post Installation Data Collection and Processing – We perform system validation to ensure the cellular DAS meets or exceeds the design requirements and customer expectations.