Video surveillance has become an integral part of many businesses partly due to the day to day cases of theft and false insurance claims. Security cameras will often deter people who would otherwise do harm to your business or property. Having video surveillance cameras installed in your business will greatly benefit not only your company but your employees. Cameras possess the obvious security benefits, but also serve as a booster to general productivity and provide a way of checking on the activities of your customers. TELECO Perfect View™ video surveillance offers the latest technology to secure what you value most, delivering advanced features for peace of mind.
WHY TELECO VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
At TELECO, we believe our customers should be able to rely on video surveillance as a key security tool. We understand the concerns among business owners and managers when it comes to protecting their valuables. Our security cameras help ensure people’s safety. We have solutions designed for any budget. Each solution includes our free, state-of-the-art management software with the power and reliability to manage multiple sites. TELECO Perfect View ™ video surveillance delivers cutting edge technology that helps keep your business and employees safe, while staying within budget.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE BENEFITS
- Monitor critical areas from any device
- Improve employee productivity
- Minimize liability exposure
- Mitigate slip and fall accidents
- Reduce crime, vandalism and insurance costs
- Deter unauthorized access to sensitive areas
TELECO PERFECT VIEW™
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE FEATURES
- Full IP, hybrid and digital
- Remote access via smartphone or web browser
- Simple, yet intuitive, user interface
- Cameras that provide 24/7 color or infrared at night
- High definition up to 4K
- Face detection
- License plate recognition (LPR)
SOLAR POWERED 4G LTE CAMERAS
Solar Powered 4G LTE Cameras can be used in the areas that are not suitable for pulling cable or power. They also can be used areas that feature tough environment challenges (IP67 rated) and wind (Level 12 Resistance). Solar Cameras can be used for monitoring the farms, electric power cables, water and river system, oil pipelines and key forest areas. It also can be used in the temporary monitoring scenes, such as the outdoor events, temporary traffic patterns and construction sites.
Perfect View ColorVu technology provides 24/7 vivid colorful images with F1.0 advanced lenses and high-performance sensors. F1.0 super-aperture collects more light to produce brighter images. Advanced sensor technology can vastly improve the utilization of available light.
Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Perfect View AcuSense technology brings human and vehicle alarms to cameras and recorders. The system focuses on human and vehicle targets through camera AI, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
- High quality imaging with 3840 × 2160 (4K) @ 15 fps resolution
- 24/7 Colorful imaging
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 130 dB true WDR technology
- Focus on human and vehicle targets based on deep learning
- 80 W photovoltaic panel, 360 WH chargeable lithium battery
- Support battery management, battery display, battery high-low temperature protection, charge-discharge protection,
- Low-battery sleep protection and remote wakeup
- LTE-TDD/LTE-FDD/WCDMA/GSM 4G wireless network transmission, support Micro SIM card
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Built-in 64 GB eMMC storage
TELECO PERFECT VIEW SYSTEMS OFFER THE LATEST IN TECHNOLOGY
An IP camera system is the latest video surveillance technology that combines video surveillance with intelligence, convenience, and high efficiency. The cameras can offer up to 4K video resolution along with the convenience of remote access. With IP video surveillance you can now effectively and easily manage huge video streams and retrieve event footage from any camera. With TELECO Perfect View™ IP video surveillance, you have the most advanced features available backed by second-to-none support.
TELECO SURVEILLANCE 4K TECHNOLOGY
With the development of 4K technology quickly coming into focus, opportunities to use this technology in security continues to grow. As a leading video surveillance supplier, TELECO has paid close attention to the rise of 4K and has launched a 4K system to harness this technology in the global security industry. Our 4K system, which comes equipped with a variety of smart functions, satisfies the security industry’s need for ultra-high resolution and smart surveillance.
GET STARTED NOW & REQUEST INFORMATION
COMPLETE YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM WITH TELECO ACCESS CONTROL
TELECO’s access control systems provide regulated entrance for authorized personnel only. Our solutions allow you to oversee your facility improving employee and visitor management. We offer a variety of solutions to give you peace of mind as access to your business is controlled and secure.
- Access reporting
- Monitor all activity
- Video timestamps
- Controlled access to specific areas
- System management utilizing mobile devices